is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Falling



Don't you love October? It used to be in October, we would watch the Reds battle for the pennant so that they could play in the World Series. This year, the Reds lost a record 100 games! 

100 losses is a lot to chew on, and I noticed the sportscasters have all joined the feeding frenzy, analyzung who's to blame. Ugh.

Now that it is almost the middle of October, we can enjoy watching the teams who survived the season battle. I always enjoy the world series, no matter who plays in it. I guess since I moved away 50 years ago, Cincinnati built new stadiums in which to play their professional sports. 

It's fun to watch the news people cover all of those places, but I have no desire to be around a crowd of people. I have really changed during the pandemic, and the last month is not changed that one bit. I finally rode the bus other day, and ended up seeing much of Walnut Hills, which I cannot ever recall before. I get on the wrong bus every once in awhile, and it is an adventure to be sure.

Today, I a


woke to a chilly morning that required a hat or hood. The air was clear and brisk and oh how Ioved it. In the cool months, I can breathe and be happy!

Happy Fall, y'all. 

Love

Kimmy

No comments: