is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Time!


After the events of the past week, I am thinking today about the subject of time. We have to give time, time. Is it not true?

When we suffer, it takes a while to adjust our attitudes and get into the feel of the moment. We have to take time to process our thoughts, we have to take a moment to pray, to question, to doubt. Yes, even in our doubt, there is believing!

I do not know about you, but watching Queen Elizabeth's funeral yesterday was a painful reminder of how the days are passing, and the months are flying by as well. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was thinking about next Christmas, and how Christmas is going to be! LOL we do not know how this Christmas is going to be, and it is only a few months away. It is less than 100 days away, if you can believe that! 

Even though I sorely miss my church and choir in Lexington, Kentucky, I know that this year I have to celebrate the coming of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, even if i haven't found a new church/choir worship situation.

I know that this Christmas, I have to do more for those who cannot do for themselves. I know that this Christmas, I will fully celebrate and sing all the songs that I have in my piano bench hehe. 


I have way too much music and need time to play more of it. 

Anyway, the passage of time is something that is on all of our minds these days. After two or three years of being locked up due to the pandemic, I am ready to socialize again. No, I do not want to go to a big crazy party, but I do want to see friendly people toast the coming of our Savior and the new year. 

Therefore, I am going to concentrate on being thankful, grateful, and happy to live in a town where my windows are free of bullet holes, my body is free of being beaten by a crazy actor, and my mind is wrapped up in the glorious Season.


 In fact, I think I'll read A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens again lol. 

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season, it's coming up! 

Please pray for me, and pray for peace, 

Kimmy

No comments: