is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Monday, August 1, 2022

Weather the Storm

Our area is under a tornado watch.  It's not too severe and I'm prepared but golly I'm sad for my Eastern Kentucky family!



Through ancestry.com I found a distant cousin who lives in the holler where my mother was born, Busy,Kentucky. It's in the Big Willard section of Perry County. 

At any rate, Elliot is her name and she has a toddler, and the night of the flood she saw lights under the bridge to her front yard. It was a car and its headlights; and the car was still running and it was joined by several others during the night in the creek. 

She only recently today got power again. She has been without any kind of power since that night! I'm so grateful for Ancestry.com to give me links to my relatives across the country. However, I'll be honest. Most of them are in Eastern Kentucky LOL. 

God bless you all, and God bless America, 

Kimmy

No comments: