is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

New Season

We are facing a new season. It is the end of July, but Fall is just around the corner, gathering up its sweaters and wool socks. It is not 100° today, so that means it's not summer anymore lol.



I've started walking, preparing for next year's marathon. I'm happy with my progress, although I'm sure it could improve if I tried harder. Still, I do walk every day around the baseball park, and heck, I'm just glad I'm moving lol.

Normally, I prepare to go to my choir retreat in August. However since I moved to Cincinnati and I'm not in a choir, i have devoted myself to playing John Lennon's Happy Xmas (War is Over), on the piano.


I would not even have my piano if it not for my good friends Bill and Jane Johnson, who moved it from Lexington. At any rate, I play John Lennon songs quite a bit, but especially at Christmas time. I know that it's not Christmas yet, but I'm in the mood already lol.

 I wish you a Happy Christmas, and remember, War Is Over!

"...and so this is Christmas, and what have you done?" 🎶 

 Love and peace, 

Kimmy



No comments: