is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Monday, November 23, 2020

Dancing With the Stars Finale

Tonight is the finale of this season of Dancing With the Stars! I don't even know who most of the people competing are, in real life, but on the show, they dance wonderfully well and I'm very entertained.
I'm glad there's something to watch that I really can't yell at, like the news and my soap operas LOL. I am watching the Tango, Samba, and freestyle competitions which are all astonishing!
From Nev Schulman to Tyra Banks to their other contenders like Johnny the ice skater and Amanda from All My Children and Ben's craycray sis on Days -- oh hell what was his name that always comes to the Derby with Tara Lipinski. Justina Machado's dances are latino fiery LOL and anyway, I hope you got to watch the show tonight, and you loved everything that I loved. If not, lambchops, then my taste is only in my mouth.
Have fun and a lovely preparation for your Thanksgiving! They are giving away free turkeys in our community room tomorrow, but I have to stand in line to get it, so I am not cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year. It will be a year for the rule breakers, and I am one of them, I think! I'll confess ... I'll I broke Thanksgiving this year... at Chez Kimmy.
I have loved watching Dancing with the Stars tonight, and I always think of my friend Pat Peters in Florence, when I watch this show. She loves it, and when I watch it, I love it too! I think it competed with Lucifer for a while, and that's why I didn't watch LOL • but who will win tonight? We shall see...Nelly?
peace y'all,
Kimmy

No comments: