is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Baby Born~Saylor is Here!

On Monday, November 23rd, 2020, my granddaughter had her baby! Saylor James Kahmann is her name, and she looks a lot like my son di
d when he was born! Other than that, I have no details, but she looks precious, perfect, and I cannot wait to meet her! I am including a couple of pictures I stole, please forgive me, Melody, but I am so happy to have a great-ganddaughter!
My family is thrilled to have another girl in the clan and especially that she was born on the 23rd! My Mom and Dad were both born on the 23rd, and when she missed the nine and zero digits of the month upon which all of my brothers and sisters were born, I was a tad disappointed. In June, I saw she was due November 17th, didn't ask her about it, but have been watching and waiting all of November!
However, I just woke up after 6 whole hours of sleep -- that I had not had in FOUR days -- and then I saw a post from Melody about the baby! I am so very joyous and happy for them,
I know Melody and Johan will make wonderful parents, and my son is over the moon happy, which makes me delighted.
Peace on Earth, Pray for Peace, people everywhere! Kimmy

No comments: