is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Saturday, May 23, 2020

100 Days of Meh


It has been well over 100 days since this pandemic started. These days, I have to look at my phone to figure out what day it is. Everyday seems like there's worse news, somebody pisses me off over not wearing a mask, or I'm afraid to go out my door because my neighbor yells at me for not speaking. Of course, I have a mask on and he cannot see me speak, but he yells at me anyway.

I get it, everybody is losing their temper in these days of being confined to our homes. I am not in the best mood, myself, but I don't yell at everyone I see. I also stay to myself a lot, so I'm not bothering other folks.

Today, our governor did not have a press conference on Saturday. He is not going to have one tomorrow or on Memorial Day, Monday, either. I think he needs a rest, and I appreciate everything he has done to keep our state numbers of covid-19 deaths at a nationwide low.
Love this! 

No comments: