is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesdays Child

I love this pic and if there is one person on this Earth, one person who can make me laugh and giggle until I cry, it is my sister Kelli. She is the most precious soul, and all of her life I have tried to spoil her and treat her with the best care.

Today, we can communicate on the phone, and my text, but nothing is like a good visit a physical visit, from my sissy. She can harmonize with me when I'm sad or happy, we can do anything from heart songs to Billy Idol to Alan Jackson to the Eagles to The Beatles! She is truly the great tenor to my alto, or I'm her soprano, it just depends on the song LOL! Today I really miss Kelly, but she is here, online, and on the phone, and I'm so happy about that. Lord please bless my baby sissy!

No comments: