is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday Times

It is Tuesday, it is March 24th, my lovely granddaughter Shelby's birthday! Today, I am in bed and watching the news, waiting for their word about the coronavirus and its advance in the United States.

We are not all accepting this very well. I am simply staying home, and avoiding everyone. However, the ladies who were gathering in the laundry room are now gathering in the lobby at night. If you go downstairs to get a soda pop or anything, they will breathe on you, they will talk to you, they will act as if nothing is wrong. I do not know why they know what I had for dinner last night, but they do not know that the coronavirus is going to kill them if they keep Gathering.

I truly hope my granddaughter Shelby has a beautiful birthday today. I am including a picture of her and her family at her wedding and Gatlinburg last fall! Everybody was beautiful, everybody dressed up except one person. You can try to ruin a wedding by dressing down, but people will take pictures and remember you forever!

At any rate, it is a wonderful reminder of how handsome my son and his sons are and how sweet my granddaughters are to me. I think I'll pick up my ukulele and play for a minute. It might cheer me up!

May God bless you and keep you, God make his face to shine upon you, and give you
peace.
Amen!
Kimmy

No comments: