is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Oh, Mandy!

This has been my life today. I have opened up my Solid Gold Song book playing rock songs from the 70s, and I love playing Mandy! It's easy to play, and the end of it is just killer. I play it over and over again, and when my sister Kelli sings that with me, well we sound pretty darn good.

I love playing the piano to pass time during this crisis, it calms me down and it makes me feel confident, for some reason. Music is able to heal us in so many ways, and I am going to try to be positive and open my hymnals and play Who at My Door Is Standing, and Were You There, and Imagine, and even Happy Christmas! I need to play those John Lennon songs a little more often, they're more difficult and I kind of sucked today at them. LOL.

A friend of mine told me he and his girlfriend drove by my apartment building yesterday and waved to me, even though he knew I couldn't see them. I love those kids! Anytime you can make an older person smile today, please do it!

Love and peace and Harmony,
Kimmy 😘

No comments: