is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Easy Like Sunday Moanin...

It is Sunday, I am watching the 7 a.m. news, which I have been waiting for for 3 hours LOL. None of us are sleeping very well these days, I believe. I do know a few people who can sleep no matter what, and they make me sick. Not only do they get all the sleep they need, but they like to brag about it, which is the worst.
Sammy's 18th birthday soon!

The great thing about Sunday is I get to watch my church service on Facebook live. I have been watching my church worship on Facebook for several years now, but the Sundays that my choir does sing an anthem, of course I go and put my robe on about 10:30 and sing with my lovely choir people. There is something about being included in a group of choir singers that is simply magnificent.
Rev Shirey blesses and breaks the bread.

I have not seen my sister Kelli for a while. There is nothing worse than me going without seeing my sister. She is hilarious and always makes my heart feel lighter. Kelli said that she is beginning to get taste back in her mouth, and that tells me that she might possibly have had the coronavirus this past week! Kelli doesn't eat a thing, she doesn't take care of herself to the point where she can fight off any disease, and it scares me to death. I try my best to keep her fed and taken care of, but it's hard to do when she doesn't really want my help. Her boyfriend is taking pretty good care of her, and for that I am grateful.

My plan for today is to make something to eat that might actually be nutritional, get outside for 10 minutes and absorbed some sunshine, and to do another load of laundry. Those do not sound like lofty goals, but to me they are Herculean.

No comments: