is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Cooper Wins Region, Is Second in State



My grandson, Cooper Elliston, won his region which is in Northern Kentucky, and today he wrestled at the state wrestling tournament, coming in second in the state.

Cooper is a quiet kid, says he likes Math more than any other subject at school, he has always been athletic; two years ago he was a few inches shorter than me, and now he's a few inches taller than his dad LOL. I am so proud of Cooper, he has dedicated his sophomore year to being the best he can be at football and at wrestling, at which he is the best. Here is the program's description  of my Grandson :

I missed the state wrestling tou rnament, but next year I plan to get a ride and make sure Cooper wins again!

Peace everybody, be good to your mother; she's the only one you have.
Love,
Kimmy

No comments: