is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Rocky Top Wedding

I always find out more about myself when I travel.

In early October, I took the ride to Gatlinburg for Shelby's  wedding. I rode with my other grandson-in-law, Johan, who patiently listened to me on the long ride. My grandson, Sammy was in the car on the way down, and it was fun bonding with both of tthem. I had such a grand time, I only wish I'd been in better shape to enjoy the celebration.

I got 3 hours of sleep before the wedding, and then I crashed once the vows were done. The kids went out and played putt putt and danced and drank, but all I could do was get in a bed and sleep, sleep, sleep!

I've been crying this week. A dear choir friend went to heaven on Monday and I'm so sad for his wife. She's an alto, a fun lady and like me, a writer.

No comments: