is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Joy to the World!

Every year, from August to December, my life is filled with music. My choir begins preparing for its Christmas presentation in late August, and we discover new music to sing from some of the best musical educators in the Bluegrass.

This year, we are singing John Rutter's Gloria! We have sung Rutter's Gloria before, but every time, we learn something new and it becomes that much more meaningful in our lives.

I will be looking forward to every rehearsal, it is an hour and a half of absolutely no stress, true friend fellowship, and glorious joy fills your heart when you join your voices with 50 others, and praise the Lord!


This Saturday, I will be going to Gatlinburg, Tennessee to see my youngest granddaughter, Shelby, get married to her man, Austin. I'm really looking forward to putting on my boots & my best dress, and eating some fabulous barbecue with Shelby's new family! I have not been on a road trip for quite a while, so I'm a little bit nervous, but very happy to know I will be traveling to Gatlinburg with my older granddaughter melody's husband, Johan, who is driving me down along with my 2 grandsons, Sammy and Cooper. Conner High School has a football game on Friday night, so we are all traveling on Saturday morning to the wedding in Tennessee, which will be it 2 o'clock. I believe I have found all I need to go to the wedding, I don't have a bright colored dress to wear, but I have a beautiful one from Talbots. Woohoo!

In church, we're studying the Psalms right now, and every day there is a new psalm to read, study, and take in to my heart. Make a joyful noise, all ye lands. There's a wedding to celebrate!

No comments: