is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Missing my PC

As most everyone knows, I moved four times this past year.  Or was it five?  Can't remember, quite frankly, but at any rate, the last move did me in, computer-wise.  I have to save and fix my computer.  

Soon. Or I will have to keep bugging people with my iPhone until they respond...mostly my friends and relatives under the age of 30 or so.  

I cannot post a blog from my iPhone, although I have indeed tried.  Perhaps my old friend Eric Patrick Marr was right.  Perhaps blogposts should be short and sweet; more like twitter, less like the manifestos I like to create.

So I shall post this brief message in hopes I will get enough funds together before too long to have someone fix the old dinosaur PC so I can once again rant and rave here in KimmyVille, where it is sunny, every day...occasionally flakey, though ;-)
Want to help? Email Bob Singleton at bsingleton@yahoo.com

Check out Bob Singleton's efforts to gather supplies to be taken to folks in West Virginia!  If you email him at bsingleton@yahoo.com, he will get the info to you for drop-off locations and items needed...for example, hand sanitizer and hand wipes; baby wipes, and water, lots of bottled water is needed.  You can drop off at Bell House, AGL and other convenient locations...but check with Bob for exact times!

Also, watch for Christ Church Apartments to be on the news this week -- our residents are making quilts for the homeless.  

I'll be on the lookout for more arts meets activism events near you and more importantly, near me :)

I love my new neighbors!

peace, y'all,
Kimmy

No comments: