is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Comments

I've been writing a blog since last January, and today I got my first hater comment.  I will not publish it, because it's so laden with anti-Obama foaming-at-the-mouthisms and insulting words, I don't want any of my friends to have to read something so ugly.

Ain't THAT America? 




As I said in my previous blog that evidently sparked someone's ignorance and ire enough to type out a slanted set of paranoid paragraphs --I will say it again: I am proud of President Obama and it is my belief that his being awarded the Noble Peace Prize is a giant step toward healing the rift between the United States and many people of many nations.  That divide was caused long ago, by not President Obama, but by the hundreds of years of history that preceded his administration.



We have to stop hating, and as a "smart-ass liberal myself," I know I am free to say what I like and call my fellow lefties out when they go too far...and gee whiz, my blog is about arts and activism...if you don't like it, then piss off.  At least I am honest and don't need to conjure up words of conspiracy and fraud.  

Bigots need not apply here in Kimmyville.  

God bless America.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are those who would rather see the democrats (and obama) fail than America succeed. Or who blindly believe that one can happen without the other. I didn't like Bush, and I was vocal about the things I didn't like. But I never wanted HIM to fail. Or our country.

Hopefully we'll soon learn to love one another.

Kim Thomas said...

thanks, Keith ;-)