is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Is Take The Points My Dream Horse?

by Kim Thomas

Oh my. Another gray horse is in the Preakness, and his name is Take The Points, who is 15-1 as I write. Sorry, I don't have a photo by Z to use and I can't access the silks right now to post, but trust me, the horse is gray. Oh my.

Sorry, this is last minute blogging here, but I can't let the run for the Black Eyed Susans begin without writing about every single horse. So here goes.


Take The Points
has won over $150,000 for trainer Todd Pletcher. He finished fourth his last time out in the Santa Anita Derby (G1) on April 4 at Santa Anita Park. His regular rider is Edgar Prado, and we shall see what happens today at Pimlico. He's the son of EVEN THE SCORE, who is the son of UNBRIDLED'S SONG. His mama? GINGER GINGER. He has six starts, and won twice, placed second twice.

He has a great pedigree, his earnings aren't too shabby, and this horse might surprise everyone under the hand of the great Edgar Prado today.

pray for peace, y'all,

Kimmy

No comments: