is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Sickly!



Well, it is August! 

I have been here in my new apartment for over a year, have not yet caught the terrible virus that has caused this pandemic, however the last few days I feel like I've got some thing. Whatever something is.

I have had indigestion, diarrhea, and upset stomach for ... this is my 3rd day! I am drinking enough to not get too dehydrated, but I'm starting to get worried. I have to walk to the store and get myself something to drink, and I'm afraid I can't make it there without an accident. I know if I just try to bear the malady the next day or so, surely this bug will get tired of me and go away.

So I say all of that, to say this. Do you know what I have? LOL. I have something, and it's got to be a virus, and it is keeping my stomach in an uproar. I wonder if Covid manifests itself this way?

Have y'all heard of any new flu or some other green-apple-quickstep problem? Help me if you can, Lambchops. 

Any advice is welcome!

Peace,

Kimmy



No comments: