is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Thursday, August 11, 2022

No Pain!



For the past week, I have awakened with a sore stomach. My belly has been hurting so badly I could barely make it to the bathroom sometimes. Needless to say, this week has been a bummer for me. I have not been able to keep anything down, I'm not hungry, and worst of all if I do keep anything down it makes its exit very soon thereafter.

I AM thrilled that today I did not wake up with a terrible stomach. I actually made my way to the splash pool for a half an hour and made my way back home again without getting sick, and that's a victory. I ate a banana with some peanut butter and it was delicious. 

So far, so good! If you have been sick, I trust you will keep praying to the Lord to help you survive. If you have been sick, I sure hope you're better. Today I just want to say that I'm grateful the Lord has spared me another day. 

Pray for peace, lamb chops,

 Kimmy

No comments: