is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Friday, July 15, 2022

Shingles Doesn't Care!

Of all the commercials I see on the television, the one that really cracks me up is the one where the slogan is, "Shingles doesn't care! 


I got the shingles over 10 years ago after helping Tom Dupree clear out his old office at Paine Webber. I didn't want to do it, he pretty much hotboxed me into it, and by the time we were finished taking his clients' files, I felt this creeping rash on my back. The next morning when I woke up, I had shingles on my shoulder. Yes, I blame Tom Dupree!

Dupree told me he all about the shingles, and he knew that I was "not in pain." He was a jerk about it, BUT the biggest jerk? Shingles doesn't care.

Shingles feel like flaming matches are trying to escape from your skin.They hurt 24/7 and they absolutely suck. Jerks.

After my first bout I got vaccinated, but I got em again! It was when I worked for a lawyer who ran me ragged. Oh how employment can ruin our hairdo!

I thank you for your time and for reading all that. If you DO get a shingles vaccine, take it alone and not with a flu shot as well! I missed my Breeders Cup gig coz I did. :( 

Take care and be well, Lambchops!

Pray for peace, 

Kimmy 




No comments: