is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Friday, October 26, 2018

Witches, Wrestling &Women voting!

I am so excited! Both of my granddaughters are engaged and my grandsons ate preparing for Wrestling season. Go Cougars!

Also, to add to the excitement, my choir is preparing five Christmas carols to sing on December 9th! They are beautiful hymns, that we have sung the text of before, but it's a new melody, new harmony, a new reason to be a music nerd! I swear, the best gift I give myself during the holiday season is singing in my choir. Every time I attend rehearsal or sing in church, I learn something about scripture, something about the Lord, and something about how I feel about all that. Now that I've gotten the pleasantries out of the way I will say please please vote next Tuesday!


Amy McGrath is an excellent candidate, she represents me for the morals I stand for, she represents you because she fought for you, and she represents our children, because she loves children and has three of her around., that's all I have to say for now. Peace, love, and see you at the party!

No comments: