Tuesday, January 17, 2012
The Bats Ask the Musical Question: "How are those New Year’s Resolutions coming? We thought so."
From THE BATS' Missy Johnston:
Happy New Year, Batfans!
Here’s some stuff we thought you’d like to know about. Just because we heart you!
Our new “Live at Natasha’s” CD is now available, with lots of great songs and no repeats from our first CD, “Some Settling May Occur.” Here’s a song list from the new CD:
· BATten Down the Hatches (by Melanie)
· Viagra in the Waters (‘nuff said)
· HGTV (by Melanie and Marilyn)
· Insomnia (by Marianne and Melanie)
· Menopause Rag (oh yeah, who says so?!?)
· Rhode Island (with Harold’s very cool arrangement)
· My Kinda Man (the pots and pans song)
· My Little GPS (by Marianne and Melanie)
· Internet Love (by Marianne)
· Cynically Yours (the “you don’t suck” song)
· Western Dream (the Yodeling Song, yahoo!)
· 98.6/Lazy Day (Melanie’s little nostalgia trip)
Buy your copy now at Fred Moore Music, Decoratifs, Joseph Beth, and cdbaby.com. Or from us, at the next gig.
Speaking of which, we’ll be at Natasha’s on Friday, February 24 at 8:00. Reservations available any day now, so make yours soon! We’ll all need some cheering up once those dreary days of February set in, right? Call 859-259-2754 to book your table.
And, dear ones, you’ll probably want to book another Natasha’s date while you’re on the phone. One of our favorite singer/songwriters, CHERYL WHEELER (http://www.cherylwheeler.com/) is making a rare appearance at Natasha’s on Thursday, January 26. You know that song “Estate Sale” that we’ve done for years? Cheryl wrote it! She’s funny, she’s poignant, she’s romantic, she’s smarter than most of us, and we can’t wait to see her show! Hope you will join some of us Bats in the audience for a great evening . Buy your tickets now at the link provided on www.beetnik.com, and then call 859-259-2754 to reserve your table. Here’s a link to another funny Cheryl Wheeler song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uLUVI3Y0q0. Enjoy!
How are those New Year’s Resolutions coming? We thought so.
on Facebook: the bats KY