is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Thanking God It's Friday



Dear God,

As you draw me ever deeper into your heart,
I discover that my companions on the journey are women and men
loved by you as fully and intimately as I am.

In your compassionate heart, there is a place for all of them.

No one is excluded.

Give me a share in your compassion, dear God,
so that your unlimited love may become visible
in the way I love my brothers and sisters.

***********

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, everyone performing in shows, participating in the World Equestrian Events, attending or working at Keeneland, singing or making music or spinning yarns and entertaining friends to have joy and peace in your rest and celebration of this glorious Autumn in the Bluegrass.
peace, y'all,
Kimmy


No comments: