is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Rigney to Return as Tommy's Creepy Uncle Ernie

When he is onstage, Leif Rigney is a bit twisted, a tad off-kilter, one taco short of a combination platter...and we wouldn't want him to be any other way, so it's nice to know he's joining the rest of the Tommy troupe when the show returns for a command performance at the brand new Moondance ampitheatre on August 8th.  Rigney confirms, "I am indeed reprising my Uncle Ernie role for Tommy - The Encore. I'm looking forward to donning the creepy trench coat once again!"  

What's he been up to, and what is he working on next?  "I am on a play hiatus for the time being. I am concentrating my artistic efforts on playing trumpet (and maybe acting a little) for the March Madness Marching Band. We have several gigs coming up, as well as some other cool irons in the fire."

Does Leif have a hidden gift that is not under his trenchcoat? "I don't know if I actually have a secret talent. I'm such a loud-mouth, all my talents, such as they are, are pretty un-secret. Let's see...I am pretty good at using liquid latex to make Halloween-type getups, such as corpses, zombies, scars, etc. For instance, a couple of years ago I went to a Halloween party with one eye hanging down on my cheek from a gory hole. Gross, huh?  . . . I also do some bicycle repair, and I am an avid rider." 


Can't wait until Leif gives a whole new crowd a case of the willies at the new Moondance ampitheatre next week!

No comments: