is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Here Comes Holy Week

Tonight, I am once again living in the faith. I am tired, I am weak, I am weary ... but I know I will soon be renewed, strengthened and empowered.

When I rise, and lie down, God is with me.

When my flesh is weak the Spirit is strong.

When I cannot stand on my own, He gives me courage.

Tomorrow is Palm Sunday, and I will join my choir as we process, waving palm fronds and joyfully celebrating the ministry of Jesus the Christ.  We know how the story goes, we know He was betrayed; He was scorned; He was spat upon.  We can find comfort, however, knowing that in the End is our Beginning.  Jesus didn't want to remain a victim, either; He emerged a Victor, after all.  

As you can see, words are not coming easily to me this evening. It has been an extraordinary day, and tomorrow's joy will wipe away our tears.  
Pray for peace,
Kimmy

No comments: