is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Friday, October 21, 2016

courage



I admit I support Hillary Clinton.

It takes courage to say it here in the red Bluegrass state.

Her entire adult life's been spent fighting for the marginalized people of America... especially women and children, as the Bible directs us to do.

I am APPALLED at friends of mine from childhood who drop f-bombs everywhere regarding my gal, Hilldawg! Just sickening, the things they say. So called Christians, too!!

Now, I grew up in N Ky, where Democrats are scarce. My parents were liberal but *we* went to church every week. They were active in numerous altruistic efforts. They were religious when we were growing up. They didn't wait...

They were the best role models for a kid. They taught me courage.
Courage to believe.
Courage to seek justice.

For that, I am grateful!

No comments: