is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday's gone too soon

It is always this time on Sunday night that I realize although Slumber awaits, I am filled with the joy of the weekend, anxious with anticipatory hope for the week to come, reflective of the harbingers of sunnier days dawning and smiling as they do.

Why did I have a text from the guy upon whom I've had a crush for nine years now...why did he text me just as I was leaving for the theatre with the pre-planned benign play-mate on Friday night?  I would have given a pewter button to go out with my sultry soul mate from a parallel universe...shy as he may be, maybe he really likes me after all?

Am I making sense?  If I'm not, all I gotta say, is I'm distracted......very much so....by-a-good-friend-turned-cutie pie-just-wanna-kiss-him all over his face....  wish he was here..

Today I healed another cat!  through prayer!  I heard from the cute man and caught up with a cute friend.

When will I be love/
just wonderin,
kimmyVille

No comments: