is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Need a Little Christmas?


I want to thank everyone who is sending me updates for my Holiday calendar here in KimmyVille.  

I will keep updating it all the way through  Christmas Day, and on through the New Year - so don't feel like it's too late! 

I'll repost the whole shebang later today with all the news, but here's the latest...and my biggest thanks goes to Miles Osland for his info on two ways to jazz up your Holidays:


Serve yourself up a little free music when the Bluegrass Area Jazz Ambassadors perform their 5th annual Jazzy Christmas Concert on Tuesday, December 15, at 7:30pm.  It will be at the Singletary Center for the Arts and again, it's FREE!
 

On Monday, December 21st, 8:00pm Comedy Off Broadway will feature jazz with Angie Ortega on vocals! $8.00, reservations recommended: 271.JOKE (5653)



No comments: