is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tall, Dark & Handsome, I Want Revenge Eyes Roses

by Kim Thomas

Photo of I Want Revenge courtesy of Photos by Z

I Want Revenge is trained by Southern California-based Jeff Mullins; his jockey is Joseph Talamo, who will donate $25,000 to the New Orleans Children’s Hospital if this beautiful dark bay colt wins the Kentucky Derby. It’s worthy of note that Talamo has only been racing for two years, but will become the third Louisiana native in a row to win the Derby should I Want Revenge finish first.

I Want Revenge
won the Wood Memorial Stakes (Grade I) and the Gotham Stakes (Grade III). His sire is Stephen Got Even (who is the son of 1992 Belmont winner and Horse of the Year A.P. Indy) and he is out of the Argentina mare, Meguial.

I Want Revenge has earned his status as a betting favorite this Saturday by his track record, earning over $800,000 so far. He is also the first horse to ever follow me on twitter. Gotta love that!

pray for peace,
Kimmy

No comments: