is the grass any bluer...

is the grass any bluer...
...in Cincinnati!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Redneck Word of the Day


Redneck word of the day: Obama

"Bought me a case of beer and drank it obama self."

(No, I didn't write that. It was sent to me by an old friend, the old-school way, via yahoo email :)

Sorry, dear readers, but today has been a hella day, filled with typing, smiling when I dih-unt (OH NO I DIH-unt) wanna, and listening to a 5-hour dictation tape filled with a lot of unintelligible utterances generously peppered with a lot of "strike that" and "go back and put ca
pital letters on the first word of that phrase" gurgles.

Yeah, yeah. I know I am SUPPOSED to write something interesting for you every day as a reward for visiting KimmyVille, but today I have struggled with issues that are best left unsaid.

I will end this with the gentle suggestion that you get down on your knees and thank the Good Lord up Above that you neither talk nor look like the two goobers in the photo above. By the Bybee, the joke i
s not as funny as the guy on the right's sunburn, you gotta admit.

Hope your Monday was kind to you.

Peace, y'all...Kimmy

No comments: